miercuri, 6 noiembrie 2013

Play

In love with kids, my very own and those that only stay with me for a couple of hours each week, I keep a pretty steady rhythm. There is a balance between work and fun and a very thin boundary between teaching and playing.
But school holidays are tricky: I still have loads of work to do, though there are no kids around me. Things look neat all through the day, pencils stay in their jars, whatever I put on my desk is still there half an hour later. Strange things, I'm telling you... None of these would have happened on a regular basis.

And then I take out those books that I put aside for "whenever I'll get the time" and that big pile of movies that I've kept on my windowsill for a moment like this.

With the kids away, it was my turn to "Play".


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu