marți, 23 decembrie 2014

The Eve before the Christmas Eve


We're at the end of a few very busy days, filled with joy - yes, and excitement - true,
but also
long hours spent in crazy traffic, long lists of "to do"-s, things that turn out ... their own way (which is not always the right way).

So at the end of the day - before the big day - I find myself under the tree, listening to the soothing sound of two kids sleeping and sipping my African tea.
Yeah, I know that this is a Christmas gift that I'm knitting and it's supposed to be due in a day or so. And I know I've only knitted 2 inches of it (and it's supposed to go around the neck and over the head...), but I take a deep breath.

And the time stops for a moment.

"Tomorrow is only a day away."

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu