luni, 14 noiembrie 2011

A needed hat

Now what was it that I said a few days ago?

That I am a practical Mama, that I don't do things my kids don't need, that I don't have time to knit any extras...Right?!

Right...
Therefore I know nothing about this new hat.

Only that...she didn't have any this color, this size, this warm... Ok, maybe I know a thing or two.

What I don't get, is why this hat didn't make it on her head. Despite the way she's wearing it, it's a hat, I'm telling you.
One she absolutely needed.

Just as Mummy needed those two hours (the yarn was bulky this time) to:

:: just sit down,

:: pretend not to pay attention to their game,

:: listen to the unique way they re-tell the night stories,

:: let a busy day melt into a peaceful night,

:: soak in the warmth of the house (after finishing the outside chores)



So you see, the hat was needed.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu