miercuri, 16 noiembrie 2011

Tea anyone?


She woke up early: "Mummy, do you want some tea?"
Anytime!


And I see her getting busy, moving quickly but always with a reason, picking from a (considerable) pile only the dishes we need.

My, my, there's the tea, ready to be served. I swallow hard - there's so much pink on that table. She even managed to get a tablecloth. (wasn't it my clean dishtowel from the kitchen?! eh...details...)


But she is still busy, still not ready. And just when I was about to ask, she handed me another cup: "That's mummy's coffee" Still pink, but at least the cup doesn't match the plate anymore. That's more like it! Or rather...that's more like me.
She sips from her cup and I start looking around for my other coffee (you know, the one that smells like Irish Cream). But the 30 seconds are gone and she has some other idea: "Mummy, wanna play Casper?".

I didn't get to say anything back. Whatever was left on the table came crushing down and then a little ghost was on the other side of the table.




"Hello, my name is Casper. Do you want to be my friend?" -- Oh, yes!


No tea, no coffee, but we do know how to party.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu