luni, 7 iulie 2014

Busy day

Extended family trips bring a lot of joy both to little ones and grown ups. This time the place didn't involve grass and playing hide - and-seek behind the trees. And strangely enough, as I was to discover, the beach is still full of wonders even when you have it 50 m outside your front door the whole year round.

Following a good habit I insist that going out shouldn't always involve sandwiches and biscuits. I can promise you that, even the chat is better around the baking dish. And I have also noticed my kids kept coming back without being called...hmmm
 Well, some worked harder...

and others hardly worked at all,

but at the end of the day I was listening to the plea: "We can't go now. There are so many things we HAVE TO do..."

And so I've seen once more that wide spaces have that strange power of bringing people closer and taming the siblings issues.

We did get back.

But only late in the night.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu