miercuri, 26 octombrie 2011

more...closer...joy...

I'm in love with technology. Don't know where I'd be without it. (And I'm not even curious to find out). Saves me a lot of time, energy and allows me to keep up the rhythm I want on a daily basis. And most important (I guess) helps me keep my sanity.

So I thought a power outage in the evening (busy time for me) would totally mess my schedule and get me off tracks for hours. And annoy me, upset my kids, start a chain of events nobody wants around bedtime.

But after deciding to skip most and to ignore the rest of the things I had to do, I piled up on the other part - things we love to do.


So tonight

...the big bed got crowded


...we had way more than a story




...we had a good occasion to snuggle even closer than usual

... I was reminded one more time that candels are joy.


And the rest? The rest can wait. In the dark.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu